Sunday, January 14, 2007

Let the Sun Shine Down!

Today was a beautiful day! The sky was blue and the sun was shinning. I decided that "today was the day!" For skiing that is! I went for a nice leisurely hike in the morning. I got back to Gilles, grabbed a bite, put on my ski boots, grabbed my skies and I was off. I got on the lift excited to be out. The conditions were...ummm, how could I put this nicely, crappy! How could I describe it...ice covered with granulated sugar? Yup! That about summarizes it! But, the weather was fantastic. I decided to do only runs that would allow me to get a tan as I rode up the lift. How superfical of me! But, if the skiing wasn't great, I was committed to get something positive out of it! And, yes, dear readers, I am now a little pink! Hurray for me! It'll take some work to get rid of the public servant look I got going for me (you know...dead white with dark circles under the eyes...kinda zombyish!).

All in all a good day!

No comments: